2019-2020 Tuition Information and Forms
Tuition for participating families: $690/ 10 months ($6,900 annually)
Tuition for non-participating families: $790/ 10 months ($7,900 annually)
What is included in Tuition?
- Qualified, licensed, caring teachers who work in partnership with faculty, administration, parents and students to provide the best Catholic education in alignment with the mission of Bishop Rosecrans High School and the Catholic Diocese of Columbus.
- A comprehensive, inclusive Catholic college preparatory academic program that meets the needs of all students.
- Textbooks, technology, supplies and other learning materials & resources that will support the challenging, engaging, and authentic learning experiences that prepare our graduates for their future endeavors.
- Faculty and staff have access to resources in order to support their professional development for the work needed to educate students.
- Academic progress assessments in the forms of ACT, ACRE, state required graduation tests, and other tests which aide our faculty with developing instructional practices.
- A safe, clean, healthy, and vibrant facility that reflects our Catholic traditions, values and culture as well as human resources required to meet your student's needs.
Bishop Rosecrans High School provided $68,165 in scholarships and tuition assistance for 2018-2019.
FACTS Tuition Payment Plans
If you need to set up a FACTS tuition payment plan follow the link below.
Facts Tuition Aid
Bishops' Tuition Credit Program
SCRIP is a term that means "substitute money". Gift cards are purchased at face value and used like cash. With every purchase you earn revenue, a percentage of which may be applied to your student's tuition. You can use this system to your advantage by buying SCRIP cards at stores, restaurants or gas stations that you already frequent and earning "free money" that goes toward tuition.
Gift cards are available in the SCRIP office at the high school or online.
Here is a short list of participating retailers:
- Campbell's Foodland in South Zanesville
- Pugh's Jewelers
- Mark Pi
- Wal-Mart/Sam's Club
- Education Apparel
- And many more . . .
Call the SCRIP office at (740) 452-7504 ext 106 to inquire about other participating company's.