Bishop Rosecrans High School 2017-18 Athletic Passes
Athletic passes are now on sale in the high school office and will be sold at every home football game.
$50.00 Student pass
$100.00 Adult pass
$50.00 Senior Citizen pass
$250.00 Family pass (all immediate family members living in household)
Athletic passes provide entrance to regular season high school Bishops home games. Athletic passes are not good for entrance to tournament games and foundation games. Passes must be shown at the gate, door or entrance for admittance.
Bishop Rosecrans Athletics
“Embracing Values, Shaping Character, Changing Lives”
The Athletic Department at Bishop Rosecrans High School is an integral part of the entire educational experience for all of our students. Rosecrans High School embraces the philosophy that an athletics program committed to excellence and education should be offered as part of the schools mission. We, as the Athletic Department, agree with and support the standard of Rosecrans High School that Christ is the reason for this school.
The mission of the Athletic Department at Bishop Rosecrans is to aid in the development of the whole person through athletics by pursuing excellence in every endeavor of the student’s life. Thus, adhering to the principle: “And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus”, Colossians 3:17.
The purpose/vision of athletics at Bishop Rosecrans is to assist students in obtaining a well-rounded education consistent with the philosophy and tradition of the Catholic faith and Bishop Rosecrans High School.
Our Goals and Objectives
We, through athletics, strive to:
- Exhibit traditional Catholic values on and off the field of play.
- Foster the essence of Christian character in our students at all times.
- Encourage the development and betterment of one’s talents.
- Aid in creating a Christ-centered environment that both educates and mentors opportunities for a student’s personal conversion.
- Embrace the discipline needed to perform at a high level of competitiveness.
- Learn to work with others as a team in pursuit of a common goal.
- Adhere to codes of fairness and respect of others.
- Create a sense of community within the Catholic schools around us.
- Recognize the importance of providing equitable opportunities for both boys and girls.
- Promote the values of honesty, commitment, hard work, dedication, and self-sacrifice.
Those students who aspire to go on to college using their athletic talents to earn a scholarship need to see the guidance counselor to learn about the NCAA Freshmen Eligibility Standards. These standards are very specific and change every year.
For further Athletics Information, use the links in the sidebar.
Schedules are located under the Athletic Calendar