Tuition Form 2018 (Returning and New students complete)
2018-2019 Tuition Information and Forms
Tuition for participating families: $690/ 10 months ($6,900 annually)
Tuition for non-participating families: $790/ 10 months ($7,900 annually)
What is included in Tuition?
- Qualified, licensed, caring teachers who work in partnership with faculty, administration, parents and students to provide the best Catholic education in alignment with the mission of Bishop Rosecrans High School and the Catholic Diocese of Columbus.
- A comprehensive, inclusive Catholic college preparatory academic program that meets the needs of all students.
- Textbooks, technology, supplies and other learning materials & resources that will support the challenging, engaging, and authentic learning experiences that prepare our graduates for their future endeavors.
- Faculty and staff have access to resources in order to support their professional development for the work needed to educate students.
- Academic progress assessments in the forms of ACT, ACRE, state required graduation tests, and other tests which aide our faculty with developing instructional practices.
- A safe, clean, healthy, and vibrant facility that reflects our Catholic traditions, values and culture as well as human resources required to meet your student’s needs.
Bishop Rosecrans High School provided $68,165 in scholarships and tuition assistance for 2018-2019.
- Please read all information regarding tuition assistance prior to completing and submitting your application to the Diocese and Bishop Rosecrans High School.
FACTS Tuition Payment Plans
If you need to set up a FACTS tuition payment plan please use this link. FACTS TUITION PAYMENT